Job Opportunities at LEED Brakes
LEED Brakes is a leading manufacturer of brake products for the Automotive Aftermarket. The most common applications are classic cars, muscle cars, classic trucks, modern classics, off road vehicles and street rods. The company was founded in 2004 by automotive enthusiasts who are passionate about providing high-quality parts and services at a fair price. LEED Brakes offers a wide variety of brake parts, including disc brake conversion kits, power brake boosters, master cylinders, vacuum pumps and much more. LEED Brakes is committed to providing quality customer service and helping customers keep their cars safe on the road. LEED Brakes is a family-owned and operated business, and the company is proud to be a part of the automotive community.
Open Position : Wholesale Sales Manager
LEED Brakes is looking for an in house Wholesale Sales Manager to add to our growing team. This roles in an integral part of our team and involves working with our current wholesale partners, developing new relationships and managing our outside sales team. LEED Brakes offers a friendly work environment with continuous growth and on-the-job education. The automotive aftermarket is a great industry to be a part of with like minded people working towards the same goal, have fun and keep hot rodding alive!
If you’re energized by custom cars and interested in the automotive aftermarket get in touch with us to start your new career today! email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Energized by the automotive aftermarket, classic cars and building relationships, the Wholesale Sales Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining strong customer relationships, providing comprehensive and knowledgeable solutions, and maximizing profit. This position is also responsible for growing and developing new and established customer accounts and acting as the key point of contact.
- Build and maintain strong, trusting relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Develop and implement an effective sales strategy aligned with the company's overall business goals.
- Increase brand awareness with existing and new customers by building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Track and analyze sales data and performance metrics to identify trends, areas for improvement, and opportunities for growth.
- Lead our outside sales team with clear goals and objectives that align with the company's goals.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and reports to management, highlighting key metrics, trends, and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with all LEED Brakes teams to ensure an effortless and uninterrupted customer experience.
- Professionally & effectively manage communication between customers and internal teams.
- Provide strategic & solution orientated support to customer questions and inquiries.
- Work closely with the Technical Inside Sales Team to deliver solutions to technical product questions and problems.
- Answer email inquiries within required time frames in a professional manner with accurate and timely information
- Help identify process improvements and best practices for the team.
- Schedules and travels to and attends company events, key accounts, industry trade shows and training sessions as needed to promote LEED Brakes brand and products.
- Learn LEED Brakes’ internal systems for effective communication, reporting and processing of customers requests and interactions.
- Remains up to date on all LEED Brakes and competitive products through industry publications, internet resources, social media and industry organizations.
- Complete other tasks as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
If you’re energized by custom cars and interested in the automotive aftermarket get in touch with us to start your new career today! Email your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to the opportunity to meet with you!