LEED Brakes ReturnsReturn Policy and Procedures
These procedures apply to all LEED Brakes products being returned for warranty replacement or repair.
Returns of new (re-sellable) products may be returned for a full refund, credit, or exchange within thirty (30) days of receipt. Freight charges are non-refundable. Product that has been cut, scratched, painted, installed, or altered in any way cannot be returned. Credits for returns will be issued within 30 days or receipt of goods at LEED Brakes facility. LEED Brakes reserves the right to charge a 20% restocking fee on all returns that exceed 30 days from date of the original shipment. Returns of discontinued or obsolete products will not be accepted. Any products that were purchased from an authorized LEED Brakes dealer must be returned to that dealer. Please refer to the dealer’s return policy and procedures. Please Note: Any product returned to LEED Brakes without a Return Merchandise Authorization # (RMA) will be refused and returned to the Customer, at the Customer’s expense. Shortages and discrepancies must be reported within fifteen (15) days of receipt. Shipping charges must be prepaid to LEED Brakes unless other arrangements have been made and approved in advance of shipment. Unauthorized freight charges received will be charged back to the Customer.
Returns for Warranty or Repair:
LEED Brakes will accept the return of product which is within the warranty period for replacement only.
• Product that is not within the warranty period will be accepted for chargeable repair if available.
• Products returned without an RMA # will be held or refused and directed back to the customer.
• Return ground freight and Restocking fees will not be charged on returned goods found to be defective or not as ordered.
• Any current products returned that are not defective (customer convenience returns) are subject to a restocking charge based on the invoice date.
• Damaged or used product not subject to warranty, as well as product not originally purchased from LEED Brakes, will be returned to the customer freight collect.
All returns must be accompanied by a LEED Brakes invoice and Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Requests may be phoned, faxed, or emailed to LEED Brakes.
Phone: (716) 852-2139 Fax: (716) 852-4525 Email: email@example.com
A Return Merchandise Authorization # (RMA) will be given to you by the dealer sales department.
The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box to help expedite your return without delay.
Return all products to:
RMA #: __________
3248 Union Rd
Cheektowaga NY 14227
Note: LEED Brakes reserves the right to change or discontinue any program upon thirty (30) day written notice. All references to credits, programs, payments, and prices are in U.S. dollars.